We are Sturm, Ruger & Company® Certified to work on your Ruger Mini 14® & 30® Rifles. You will no longer need to send your rifle to Ruger for restricted factory work. We can handle any factory replacement part work you are needing from firing pins to trigger components and more..... *All factory warranty issues will still need to be handled through Ruger® for now. Please keep in mind that we have been at the cutting edge of technology when it comes to the Mini 14® and Mini 30® rifles for many years.
Ruger Mini 14 & Mini 30 Scope Bases from Accuracy Systems Inc.
This rail allows you to be able to use a prism scope such as a Burris AR 532 & more on the Mini 14, 30 & Black out. *Shown - 7" OAL Extends 1" Past rear of receiver.
**Scope or rifle not included Just for illustration.
NEW Rear Extending Scope Mounting Base
- Fits Mini 14, Mini 30, Target, 6.8, 300 Blackout.
- Fits All Ruger Ranch Rifles. Pre and Post 580 Series rifles.
- Bolt up snug with Ruger scope ring tensioning design.
- Comes in 7" & 8"
- 7" extends 1" rear of receiver and 8" extends 2" past end of receiver.
- Matte Black made of tough 6061 Alloy to reduce weight.
|Price $109.99 ORDER Number - Rear SB
Ruger Mini 14 & 30 Ranch Model Scope Base
- Fits Mini 14 or 30 Ranch Rifle's Only
- Scope Rail is 4 7/8" Long.
- Fits Weaver or Picintiny.
- 8 Secure mounting screw's Matte Black.
- No Drilling or tapping.
Order # - 478SR
MINI 14 & 30 FULL SEE THROUGH SCOUT MOUNT
- See Thru Design for compatibility with open sights.
- Easy to install.
- Black only.
- Fits Factory barrel’s .562" and .625" diameters.
- Mini 14 & 30.
- Complete Installation Kit & Rail.
- No drilling or tapping.
- Mini 14 181 Thru 580 Serial number prefixes Skinny barrel .562" Diameter. ORDER NUMBER - STRM14-562
- Mini 14 & Mini 30's - 580 thru 584 Serial number prefixes with Tapered barrels & (All Mini 30's strait or tapered) .625" diameter. ORDER # - STRM1430-625
ORDER # - STRM14-562
ORDER # - STRM1430-625
NON RANCH MODEL MINI 14 SCOPE BASE
"6.875" Longer Scope Base Rail
6.875" Long Scope Base Rail
- New Extender Rail 6.875" long (for Non Ranch Model).
- Extends rearward 1.5" farther than standard 5.375" mount shown below.
- Accepts Weaver & Picintiny scope rings.
- Fit’s All 181 Thru 189 Serial number prefixes Mini 14 Non- Ranch Models.
- Will not fit serial number 180 prefix.
- Front mounting screw must have the receiver drilled and tapped to mount securely.
- You local Gunsmith should be able to drill & tap for you and If not we can for $75.00.
Order # - Non-Ranch-Base-6.875
"5.375" Long Scope Base Rail"
5.375" Long Scope Base Rail
- This Mount can be installed by drilling & tapping the front of the receiver for rigidity.
- Or it can be used without drilling & Tapping the receiver.
- However, drilled and tapped for front screw installation is recommended for the most stable scope mount available.
- You remove your existing rear sight and utilize the existing holes in the receiver to mount the scope base.
- Or you can have us for $75.00 or your local gunsmith drill and tap the receiver for the front screw.
- Available for the 180 Serial number prefix or the 181 Thru 189 Prefixes also.
180 Serial Number Prefix
181 Serial Number Prefix
Compact - See thru Scout Mount
- 625" - Fits New Series 580, 581, 582, 583, 584 Mini 14
- Fits All Mini 30, 6.8 & target barrels.
- 7075 Grade Alloy (The strongest)
- Supplied with new screws.
- Made With Pride In The USA
ORDER NUMBER - ASI-SC625
10.5" Full Rail Optics Mount for Ruger Mini 14, 30 & 6.8 Ranch Rifles
- 10.5" rail gives plenty of optics mounting options.
- Easily bolts on just like the Ruger factory scope rings.
- Fits all Mini 14 & 30 Ranch rifles.
- No drilling or tapping required.
ORDER NUMBER - 105SCR