1661 Behrens RD
Click here to order your Accuracy Systems Products Online at AccuracyStore.com
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
"The Most Advanced Way to Accurize your rifle other than replacing the barrel."
4.125" SHORT SOCOM ILLISTRATON PICTURED ABOVE ON 16.5" BARREL TACTICAL.
4.125" SHORT SOCOM ILLISTRATON TOP PICTURE For 16" Barrels
5.250" LONG ILLISTRATION BOTTOM PICTURE For 18" Barrels
- Forget the Other Struts, Bars & Rods.
- Weighing only 5 ounces and yet very strong.
- We deliver the best of both worlds featuring the integrated Barrel Stabilizing bar (Strut) for superior Rigidity and the Tunable Gas block for controlling excessive gas pressure.
- This translates into giving you better accuracy and it looks great too!
- The Stabilizing bar screws directly into the face of the gas block giving you a more rigid, more stable integrated connection.
- Available with our gas tuning system or without.
- Less busy look like others on the market which use two small set screws and an additional clamp to achieve rigidity.
- Our single front clamp securers the Stabilizing bar to the barrel giving the rifle a cleaner less cluttered look.
- A removable sling swivel stud is included.
- Hole pattern matches Ruger's factory Gas block Top & Bottom for aftermarket add on accessories.
- Will fit Amega Ranges, AltiMAK, Ranch Products and Accuracy Systems Scout Mounts.
- Gas Pressure Adjustment screw is located between the barrel and stabilizing bar which protects it from being bumped and still easy to adjust.
- Gas Pressure Adjustment screw does not have the positive Click feature as the Gen 4 gas block however there is a set screw for locking Gas Pressure adjustment Screw in place after the adjustment has been made.
- Comes Complete with Gas block, Gas block Top, Stabilizing bar installed, Gas pressure adjustment screw, set screw, Barrel Clamp, Gas pipe, Swivel stud Installed, & 4 gas block screws.
- Installation & Adjustment Allen Wrenches are Included.
- Our product is not a guaranteed accuracy fix. There are to many factors that go into making a rifle more accurate. Our product will not help a worn out, shot out, out of spec bore dimension or defective barrel. There are times when a new barrel replacement would be warranted.
WHEN ORDERING BELOW ITEMS PLEASE MAKE SURE OF CORRECT SIZE:
B & D For 18.5" Barrels shown in Stainless and Black Color.
With the ASI Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer I package a noticeable accuracy improvement is possible** compared to your presently poor performing rifle. Below are some excellent reasons why you should consider our Superior technology before choosing the other options out there!Benefits:
Often factory barrels are warped! Before installing your stabilizer we verify your barrel is not warped. Others leave this to chance, possibly wasting the entire effort! Since we machine your barrel, our stabilizer is integral, not a failure-prone pressure fit. Most of the time group size can be cut in half or better depending on ammo!! Looks like our Heavy Bull Barrel but without the weight!! (weight: 10 oz.) Barrel cools twice as fast!
Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer package includes:
- Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer.
- 3.5 lb. Match Trigger no creep with take up adjustment screw.
- Re-crown muzzle with a 11 degree target crown.
- Quieter forwarding-venting 6 Port Compensator!
- We will shorten your barrel to 16" if desired.
- The Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer adds 1" to overall barrel length.
- Front sights are available for a added cost.
- Test fire with test target provided add $75.00
- Three Point Steel bedding Add $129.99
PRICE Including Installation by ASI - $399.99 Call (303) 822-6849
*Will not fit - Mini 30 Tactical, Mini 14/Blackout or Mini 14 Target models.
Barrels must be threaded by customer to accept the Stabilizer. The threads are as follows. Mini 14 = 1/2 x 28TPI & Mini 30 = 9/16 x 24TPI
You asked for the tool and we now have it.
Order Number - Q Wrench
OPTIONAL SCAR STOCK SHOWN (See Mini 14 Stocks page to order $599.99)
OPTIONAL EXTENDED MAGAZINE RELEASE SHOWN (See Mini 14 accessory page to order $28.99)
3 View Picture of Stabilizer
Standard Mini 14 shown with .900" diameter stainless stabilizer and scout mount.
Rifle shown with OPTIONAL - AMEGA RANGE Accessory Scout mount $179.95
Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer satisfied Customer testimonials
Just got back from the range, setting up the Mini 14 at 50 yards (ran out of time for a 100 yd shoot). Carl, you are a magician! This rifle shoots better than I do! I was getting sub MOA with anything I put through it up to 55gr. BTHPs. It did attract attention at the range. Numerous people came by and asked what it was. My hunting partner, who went to the range with me, asked if you could do the same for his blued Mini 14 and I told him, "Of course! That's what they do for a living! Make people's rifles more accurate." I think you'll be seeing his in the near future. Thank you for an excellent job, the trigger is great, my brass doesn't fly all over the place and the general appearance is remarkable. The bedding job is exactly like your website shows it and keeps the receiver in place for a lot less money than a glass bedding job. Over all it was great doing business with your company. When this barrel is shot out, maybe we'll just upgrade the barrel to a 1 in 9 twist for a little better stabilization for those 62 gr. SS109 Greenies.
Mark E. Robinson
Port of Houston Police Department
I am really enjoying the Harmonic Stabilizer on my Mini-14 you installed last spring. With the Millet rear sight, 3 blade Tactical front sight, bedded action & trigger job it really shoots well !!!
Thanks from a very satisfied customer,
Dean E. Soderstrom
Thank you so much for the amazing job on my Mini30! When I sent it to you the best shot group I could get out of this gun was 3½" at 100yds.That was with Hornady Z Max. Keep in mind that this is a brand new rifle that I purchased in the beginning of March. After getting the bedding job, trigger job and the harmonic balancer, my rifle shot a ⅞" m.o.a. group at 100yds. I shot that group with the Hornady Z Max in the rain with about a 10mph wind. [Note the waterproof laminated target]. I am amazed at how well my gun shoots with factory ammo as well as adverce conditions. I am looking forward to testing several different loads in better conditions. I am looking forward to doing more business with you again in the future. Best Regards, Mike Shaub Lancaster,Pa Peederhed@aol.com
Got the Mini back and took it to the range on Saturday. What an improvement. almost unbelievable. Before i had the barrel stabilizer package installed and the trigger job and stock bedding done the gun was all over the target. Shot different hot than cold couldn't zero in at all. Now the second shot was almost in the first hole. stayed consistent all day. Additionally the stronger guide spring stopped me from throwing the hot brass 20 feet to my right rear. now it pops the brass 8 feet to the front and right. not a problem for fellow shooters.
Good job thanks
Terry S. Richmond CA firstname.lastname@example.org
**Our product is not a guaranteed accuracy fix. There are to many factors that go into making a rifle more accurate. Our product will not help a worn out, shot out, out of spec bore dimension or defective barrel. There are times when a new barrel replacement would be warranted.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE!
Hours of operation are Monday thru Thursday 9 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time Zone
(Closed Saturday & Sunday)
All prices stated in this web site are subject to change without notice.Hosted, Maintained, Promoted, & Optimized for Search Engine Placement by Hosting Texas
Contact the Webmaster
Gun News Daily - Gun News Daily's Holsters - Best Camo Reviews - The Concealment Shop Inc. - Pistol Permit - Gun Safes - Safes - Fobus Holsters - Body Armor - Buy Shooting Supplies - Rocky Outfitters - OutfitterPros.com - BargainTrophies.com - Gun Safes - Mexico Beaches - Texas Whitetail Deer Hunting Ranch - New Mexico Elk Hunting - Antelope Hunting