Accuracy Systems Inc.
1661 Behrens RD
Byers, Colorado 80103
Tel: (303) 822-6849
Fax: (720) 367-5095
<<Adjustment knob for adjustable gas block version.
Note: This adjustment knob will not interfere with your sling swivel. The swivel will not move rearward any further than 90 Degrees. That way your sling and shoulder do not come in contact with the knob. However if you would like the flush hex adjustment screw it can be ordered that way.
You asked for and we have delivered.
Accuracy & Benefit Features:
- Stabilizing bar screws directly into the face of the gas block giving you a more rigid, more stable integrated connection.
- Best of all we offer this Barrel Stabilizer II with our gas tuning system.
- Less busy look like others on the market which use two small set screws and a additional clamp to achieve rigidity.
- No rear clamp is needed like the other brands on the market.
- Our gas block functions as the rear clamp which as you can see is a large clamp it self with four screws not two attaching it to the barrel.
- We only need our front clamp to secure the Stabilizing bar to the barrel giving it a cleaner M1A look to the rifle.
- Our Barrel Stabilizer II Is definitely a more rigid barrel stabilizer then what is out on the market today.
- Built in Sling accommodation No removable Swivel stud
- Hole pattern matches Ruger's factory Gas block Top & Bottom for after market add on accessories
- Will fit our Scout mount bolt pattern
- Will fit Amega Ranges, AltiMAK, Ranch Products Scout Mounts
- Adjustment knob is in a covenant location for easy reach adjustments. NOTE: Also available with no knob and flush adjustment screw.
- Adjustment knob does not have the positive Click feature as the Gen 4 however there is a set screw for locking the adjustment knob in place after the adjustment has been made.
- Available in Matte Black & Nickel (Closest to Stainless Steel Finish)
- Complete with Adjusting knob, Gas pipe, Top & Bottom of gas block, & 4 screws. (You use your gas bushing)
- Available in .625" diameter to fit: Mini 14 580/581/582 Series, Mini 30 & 6.8.
- Also Available in .562" diameter to fit: Mini 14 181 thru Pre 580 Series.
- Installation & Adjustment Allen Wrenches are Included.
- SOCOM Length for 16.5" barrels & Rifle length for 18.5" barrels available.
PRICE $199.99 WITHOUT ADJUSTABLE TUNING FEATURE
Comparing HBS II's Price & Value, Functionality & Looks and the Accuracy Improvement.
- We have been asked. Why pay your price when I can get the competitor's for $80.00. I say. What are you getting? They say a Strut. OK, what about the adjustable gas block and features?
- Most of our customer's go on to find that the adjustable gas block is a nice feature to have after they just bought the competitor's Strut, Bar or Rod. They now go on to spend the $120.00 for the adjustable gas block. Add them up and we are priced right because you get the two in one with the added features.
- Some competitor's are selling their Bar's for as much as $159.99. You add that to the price of the gas block and now you are at $280.00. I would have to say our product is a great value if you look at the saving of $50.00 in this comparison.
- Some say. Well I can buy the gas bushing set for $14.00 then I am in a lot less cost wise. Correct. But what a hassle to change bushing size every time you want to make a adjustment. I do not know about you but time is valuable to me.
- Well they say. What if I do not want the adjustable feature. I say. Well then order our integral block & Stabilizer without the adjusting feature. In this way you are still getting the stronger method of attaching the Barrel Stabilizer with threads instead of a piggy back attachment method that others use. Plus with our's a more stream lined look and a saving's of $40.00.
- I think it is worth paying a little more. After all isn't the look and the accuracy what you are after.
- This is a great value when you can compare our Ruger factory gas blocks selling for $89.99.
Ruger Mini 14 & 30 - Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer or
With the ASI Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer package or the Tunable BOSS System you can expect a noticeable accuracy improvement compared to your presently poor performing rifle. Now there are others out there that are cheaper and can be installed easily with pressure fit connecting points, but easy and cheap aren't always the answer. Below are some excellent reasons why you should consider our Superior technology before choosing the other options out there!
NEW Tunable Boss System™
Thank you so much for the amazing job on my Mini30! When I sent it to you the best shot group I could get out of this gun was 3½" at 100yds.That was with Hornady Z Max. Keep in mind that this is a brand new rifle that I purchased in the beginning of March. After getting the bedding job, trigger job and the harmonic balancer, my rifle shot a ⅞" m.o.a. group at 100yds. I shot that group with the Hornady Z Max in the rain with about a 10mph wind. [Note the waterproof laminated target]. I am amazed at how well my gun shoots with factory ammo as well as adverce conditions. I am looking forward to testing several different loads in better conditions. I am looking forward to doing more business with you again in the future. Best Regards, Mike Shaub Lancaster,Pa Peederhed@aol.com
Got the Mini back and took it to the range on Saturday. What an improvement. almost unbelievable. Before i had the barrel stabilizer package installed and the trigger job and stock bedding done the gun was all over the target. Shot different hot than cold couldn't zero in at all. Now the second shot was almost in the first hole. stayed consistent all day. Additionally the stronger guide spring stopped me from throwing the hot brass 20 feet to my right rear. now it pops the brass 8 feet to the front and right. not a problem for fellow shooters.
Good job thanks
Terry S. Richmond CA email@example.com
- Often factory barrels are warped! Before installing your stabilizer we certify your barrel's trueness. Others leave this to chance, possibly wasting the entire effort!
- Because we machine your barrel, our stabilizer is integral, not a failure-prone pressure fit.
- Group size can be cut in half - you can expect .75" to 1.75" groups depending on ammo!!
- Looks like our Heavy Bull Barrel but with out the weight!! (weight: 10 oz.)
- Barrel cools twice as fast!
- Ask what makes ours better than the Accu-Strut !!
Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer package includes:
- Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer.
- 3.5 lb. Match Trigger no creep with take up adjustment screw.
- Re-crown muzzle with a 11 degree target crown.
- Quieter forwarding-venting 6 Port Compensator!
- We will shorten your barrel to 16" if desired.
- The Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer adds 1" to overall barrel length.
- Front sights are available for a added cost.
- Test fire with test target provided add $75.00
VIEW OF THE 6 PORT LINEAR QUIET COMPENSATOR & FIRE FRONT SIGHT
You asked for the tool and we now have it.
Rifle shown with AMEGA RANGE Accessory Scout mount $139.95
Colors available for stabilizer
SCAR STOCK / BARREL STABILIZER PACKAGE
Harmonic 16.5" Stabilizer, Quiet Compensator & 3.5# trigger job - $399.99.
- Add $749.99 for the Folding SCAR stock installed on your rifle.
- Add $629.99 for the NON - Folding SCAR COLLAPSABLE stock installed on your rifle.
- Extended magazine release Add $34.00
Oder S01 - Call for Details & Pricing
Oder S02 - Call for Details & Pricing
3 View Picture of Stabilizer
Standard Mini 14 shown with .900" diameter stainless stabilizer and scout mount Weaver rail.
Black or silver available.
Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer satisfied Customer testimonials
Just got back from the range, setting up the Mini 14 at 50 yards (ran out of time for a 100 yd shoot). Carl, you are a magician! This rifle shoots better than I do! I was getting sub MOA with anything I put through it up to 55gr. BTHPs. It did attract attention at the range. Numerous people came by and asked what it was. My hunting partner, who went to the range with me, asked if you could do the same for his blued Mini 14 and I told him, "Of course! That's what they do for a living! Make people's rifles more accurate." I think you'll be seeing his in the near future. Thank you for an excellent job, the trigger is great, my brass doesn't fly all over the place and the general appearance is remarkable. The bedding job is exactly like your website shows it and keeps the receiver in place for a lot less money than a glass bedding job. Over all it was great doing business with your company. When this barrel is shot out, maybe we'll just upgrade the barrel to a 1 in 9 twist for a little better stabilization for those 62 gr. SS109 Greenies.
Mark E. Robinson
Port of Houston Police Department
I am really enjoying the Harmonic Stabilizer on my Mini-14 you installed last spring. With the Millet rear sight, 3 blade Tactical front sight, bedded action & trigger job it really shoots well !!!
Thanks from a very satisfied customer,
Dean E. Soderstrom
*NEW-Tunable Boss System™
Maximize Your Factory Barrels Accuracy
Ok this is a different technology than the ASI barrel tensioned stabilizer package at the top of the page. This is basically an adjustable barrel weight that when tuned to the right position will intersect the barrels harmonic sweet spot stabilizing the barrel at the critical time when the bullet leaves the barrel. Then ports have been added for recoil and muzzle rise reduction to the Boss. This package takes patience compared to the Barrel tensioning stabilizer above because you will need to shoot and tune shoot and tune to find that sweet spot but it does work with the proper amount of time invested in the product.
Mini 14 or 30 rifle with Boss installed
- Stainless or Black
- Tunable with positive click for each setting
- Built in muzzle brake and compensator
- Price Installed $289.99 without front sight
- Price to move and relocate front sight further back on barrel - Add $50.00
Pictured here with sight moved back 2" and tunable gas block installed.
The perfect combination!
- Shown with and without front sight
- Shown with NEW ASI tunable gas Block
Shown before being threaded to barrel. Shown in Stainless
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE!
Hours of operation are Monday thru Thursday 9 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time Zone
(Closed Saturday & Sunday)
All prices stated in this web site are subject to change without notice.Hosted, Maintained, Promoted, & Optimized for Search Engine Placement by Hosting Texas
Contact the Webmaster
OpticsPlanet.com - North Wood Shooting Sports - US Shooter - Ann Arbor Guns, Knives and Survival Gear - Cancer Insurance - Moore Radio - The Concealment Shop Inc. - Pistol Permit - Best Optics Your Outdoor Needs - Old Tree Gun Blanks - Gun Safes - Old Tree Gun Blanks - Safes - Fobus Holsters - Body Armor - Buy Shooting Supplies - Rocky Outfitters: - CorrosionX For Guns - NIC Industries - OutfitterPros.com - BargainTrophies.com - Gun Safes - Cross Hair Consulting - C.B. Hobbies: L & L Marine Maintenance Products - Airsoft & bb Guns - BROWNELLS - Mexico Beaches - Texas Whitetail Deer Hunting Ranch: - New Mexico Elk Hunting - Antelope Hunting -