Ruger Mini 14 & 30 - Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer or
With the ASI Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer package or the Tunable BOSS System you can expect a noticeable accuracy improvement compared to your presently poor performing rifle. Now there are others out there that are cheaper and can be installed easily with pressure fit connecting points, but easy and cheap aren't always the answer. Below are some excellent reasons why you should consider our Superior technology before choosing the other options out there!
NEW Tunable Boss System™
Thank you so much for the amazing job on my Mini30! When I sent it to you the best shot group I could get out of this gun was 3½" at 100yds.That was with Hornady Z Max. Keep in mind that this is a brand new rifle that I purchased in the beginning of March. After getting the bedding job, trigger job and the harmonic balancer, my rifle shot a ⅞" m.o.a. group at 100yds. I shot that group with the Hornady Z Max in the rain with about a 10mph wind. [Note the waterproof laminated target]. I am amazed at how well my gun shoots with factory ammo as well as adverce conditions. I am looking forward to testing several different loads in better conditions. I am looking forward to doing more business with you again in the future. Best Regards, Mike Shaub Lancaster,Pa Peederhed@aol.com
Got the Mini back and took it to the range on Saturday. What an improvement. almost unbelievable. Before i had the barrel stabilizer package installed and the trigger job and stock bedding done the gun was all over the target. Shot different hot than cold couldn't zero in at all. Now the second shot was almost in the first hole. stayed consistent all day. Additionally the stronger guide spring stopped me from throwing the hot brass 20 feet to my right rear. now it pops the brass 8 feet to the front and right. not a problem for fellow shooters.
Good job thanks
Terry S. Richmond CA
- Often factory barrels are warped! Before installing your stabilizer we certify your barrel's trueness. Others leave this to chance, possibly wasting the entire effort!
- Because we machine your barrel, our stabilizer is integral, not a failure-prone pressure fit.
- Group size can be cut in half - you can expect .75" to 1.75" groups depending on ammo!!
- Looks like our Heavy Bull Barrel but with out the weight!! (weight: 10 oz.)
- Barrel cools twice as fast!
- Ask what makes ours better than the Accu-Strut !!
Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer package includes:
- Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer.
- 3.5 lb. Match Trigger no creep with take up adjustment screw.
- Re-crown muzzle with a 11 degree target crown.
- Quieter forwarding-venting 6 Port Compensator!
- We will shorten your barrel to 16" if desired.
- The Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer adds 1" to overall barrel length.
- Front sights are available for a added cost.
- Test fire with test target provided add $75.00
VIEW OF THE 6 PORT LINEAR QUIET COMPENSATOR & FIRE FRONT SIGHT
You asked for the tool and we now have it.
Rifle shown with AMEGA RANGE Accessory Scout mount $139.95
Colors available for stabilizer
SCAR STOCK / BARREL STABILIZER PACKAGE
Harmonic 16.5" Stabilizer, Quiet Compensator & 3.5# trigger job - $359.99.
- Add $749.99 for the Folding SCAR stock installed on your rifle.
- Add $629.99 for the NON - Folding SCAR COLLAPSABLE stock installed on your rifle.
- Extended magazine release Add $34.00
Oder S01 - Call for Details & Pricing
Oder S02 - Call for Details & Pricing
3 View Picture of Stabilizer
Standard Mini 14 shown with .900" diameter stainless stabilizer and scout mount Weaver rail.
Black or silver available.
Harmonic Barrel Stabilizer satisfied Customer testimonials
Just got back from the range, setting up the Mini 14 at 50 yards (ran out of time for a 100 yd shoot). Carl, you are a magician! This rifle shoots better than I do! I was getting sub MOA with anything I put through it up to 55gr. BTHPs. It did attract attention at the range. Numerous people came by and asked what it was. My hunting partner, who went to the range with me, asked if you could do the same for his blued Mini 14 and I told him, "Of course! That's what they do for a living! Make people's rifles more accurate." I think you'll be seeing his in the near future. Thank you for an excellent job, the trigger is great, my brass doesn't fly all over the place and the general appearance is remarkable. The bedding job is exactly like your website shows it and keeps the receiver in place for a lot less money than a glass bedding job. Over all it was great doing business with your company. When this barrel is shot out, maybe we'll just upgrade the barrel to a 1 in 9 twist for a little better stabilization for those 62 gr. SS109 Greenies.
Mark E. Robinson
Port of Houston Police Department
I am really enjoying the Harmonic Stabilizer on my Mini-14 you installed last spring. With the Millet rear sight, 3 blade Tactical front sight, bedded action & trigger job it really shoots well !!!
Thanks from a very satisfied customer,
Dean E. Soderstrom
*NEW-Tunable Boss System™
Maximize Your Factory Barrels Accuracy
Ok this is a different technology than the ASI barrel tensioned stabilizer package at the top of the page. This is basically an adjustable barrel weight that when tuned to the right position will intersect the barrels harmonic sweet spot stabilizing the barrel at the critical time when the bullet leaves the barrel. Then ports have been added for recoil and muzzle rise reduction to the Boss. This package takes patience compared to the Barrel tensioning stabilizer above because you will need to shoot and tune shoot and tune to find that sweet spot but it does work with the proper amount of time invested in the product.
Mini 14 or 30 rifle with Boss installed
- Stainless or Black
- Tunable with positive click for each setting
- Built in muzzle brake and compensator
- Price Installed $289.99 without front sight
- Price to move and relocate front sight further back on barrel - Add $50.00
Pictured here with sight moved back 2" and tunable gas block installed.
The perfect combination!
- Shown with and without front sight
- Shown with NEW ASI tunable gas Block
Shown before being threaded to barrel. Shown in Stainless